Cards are no longer accepted - http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-mo-cash-vatican-20130103,0,7748201.story
Frankly it is a surprise that it did not happen earlier.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are power strips a good idea for travel?
- 2 Self Drive UK tour
- 3 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 4 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 5 Where to See Flamenco
- 6 Rail vs. Plane
- 7 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 8 Arezzo - how much time?
- 9 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 10 2 week May trip with kids
- 11 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 14 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 15 New Years in France
- 16 Easter Week in Italy
- 17 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 18 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 19 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 20 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 21 Which Aran Island??
- 22 Spain or Portugal
- 23 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 24 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 25 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please