Can anyone please help us with advice regarding Vallata, Italy. My grandparents were born and married there before immigrating to the United States. My family and I are planning our first trip to Italy, December 21 - January 5 and would very much like to visit the town while we are there.
We are flying in and out of Milan because our son is at the University. We are hoping to plan a trip such that we route through Florence and Rome (maybe other stops) as we travel south toward Vallata which is inland from Napoli.
Any and all advice would be appreciated regarding trip planning, and especially advice on how best to reach Vallata (hopefully there is a train or bus? - maybe from Napoli?). Also, our trip is during the Christmas holiday, will that pose special problems or restrictions?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RNR EMAIL Password Reset ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Contact Now ☎ RNR Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 3 Spain or Portugal
- 4 Arezzo - how much time?
- 5 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 6 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 7 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 8 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 9 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 10 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 13 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 14 9 day trip to France
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 17 2 week May trip with kids
- 18 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 19 Which Aran Island??
- 20 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 21 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 22 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 23 Easter Week in Italy
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 Airport Transfer