We are leaving Paris Gare Lyon on May 1, 2014 for Milano Central where we will change trains to continue on to Zurich. I have 2 questions I hope you can help me with.
1. I have read somewhere that in French stations only you need to validate your train tickets in the orange compostez at the the entrance to each platform; is that correct? If I understand correctly you just go to the train station otherwise and find the platform for your train and board? Then will they check ticket on board?? I would feel more comfortable if I knew how it worked for sure.
2. We have 15 minutes to change trains in Milano Central. So, we would just exit and find our other train and board correct? I was thinking a local may be able to help us out on the train also.
Thanks in advance for all of your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected] ! Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~570~1233 $ Tec*h
- 2 AOL @ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~681~7208 $ AOL Tec*h ak47baba
- 3 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Trans Siberian Train
- 7 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 8 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Iceland driving in March
- 11 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 12 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 ICELAND in February
- 17 The World's Greatest Churches
- 18 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 19 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 20 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 21 paris to london- day trip
- 22 10 days in Portugal
- 23 My France Vacation
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017
ValitateTrain Ticket in Paris & Changing Trains in Milano Central