We are planning to take some trains in Austria to travel between cities and also to use the Einfach Raus Ticket. Are also planning to do some day trips from Prague by using the local trains. Do we need to validate the tickets for both countries before embarking the train? I know failure to do so in certain European countries like Italy and France will incur a steep fine. Am I correct for Germany, I do not need to do so?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL printer 1800:681:7208 Password Reset CONTACT DELL Tec*h 24*7
- 2 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 3 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 4 Poland--where else to go
- 5 The World's Greatest Churches
- 6 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 7 10 days in europe
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 Trans Siberian Train
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 17 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 20 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 21 Greece during Easter week or August
- 22 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 23 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 24 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 25 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!