Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page > Vacation rental in Rome for family group (maybe as many as 10 people)
Notices

Vacation rental in Rome for family group (maybe as many as 10 people)

Dec 1st, 2014, 07:20 AM
Original Poster

Vacation rental in Rome for family group (maybe as many as 10 people)

Help! Does anybody have suggestions for such an apartment rental, preferably in Piazza Navona area? We have been planning a trip to Rome as a high school graduation present for our grandson, when very happily things have expanded to include jour son and family, and our daughter and family. That adds up to three couples, two boys, and two girls. We really like to idea of an apartment.
Dec 1st, 2014, 07:57 AM

<>

As opposed to what? You can't get a hotel room to fit everyone. And it'll be hard to get one apartment for everyone. Look into rental companies that have multiple units in one building.
Dec 1st, 2014, 08:23 AM

Look at www.sleepinitaly.com
Dec 1st, 2014, 09:53 AM

You need to determine how many bedrooms and baths you want - and what bed configuration.

Then search for a company with more than one apt in the same building - very few apts will hold 10 people - and you need to watch out for either bunk beds (not bread for adult kids) or fold out sofas which can be very uncomfortable.
Dec 1st, 2014, 10:52 AM

Try www.booking.com
http://www.booking.com/apartments/city/it/rome.html

Just browsed booking website and there are several that might fit the bill. Not sure you will find one that will sleep all of you but you could get a couple of apartments in same building. Might work out better as you would have more space for all. I have booked hotels on booking website with no problems.

The 2nd link I posted is Piazza Navona area (RSH Piazza Navona)
and it is listed as 4 bedroom apt. on website. Says sleeps 3-12. Several others also. Check it out.

http://www.romesweethome.com/rome/pi...partments.html

Perhaps others will have a better idea of location of this apt.
Good luck!
Dec 1st, 2014, 11:23 AM
Original Poster

Thank you, everybody. I'm searching in earnest! We've been to Rome many times, but never have stayed in an apartment (although we have enjoyed apartment stays in Paris and in Switzerland). Again, grazie.
Dec 1st, 2014, 01:02 PM

Here are a couple of apartments near the Campo di Fiori. Five min. Walk to Piazza Navona. The couple own a 2 br apartment and also a loft apartment that sleeps four right next door to one another (or in the same building). Would be very convenient for a family get together, I think.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/VacationR...ome_Lazio.html

If you Google the Casa Paradiso loft you will also find it on Trip Advisor.

There is a hotel that has apartments closer to the Pantheon. If interested I can try to find that link.

Search this Thread