Notices

Vacation in Spain

May 29th, 2011, 05:33 AM
Original Poster

Vacation in Spain

Hi everyone!. I am from India. I along with my wife are planning to travel to Spain for 10-11 days to Spain this July. The places which we are definitely certain about visiting are Barcelona, Madrid and San Sebastian (have read a lot of great things about this beach city on this site)......We are teribbly confused about whether the fourth place should be the Island of Ibiza or a a place in South such as Seville or Granda........While the idea of Ibiza and beach parties is sounding very exciting...but we are wondering that after doing San Sebastian and with some nice beaches in Barcelona as well, whether Ibiza will be an overkill....also since I am told that going to Ibiza will end up being relatively a more expensive proposition (but then again if the place is mindblowing then wouldnt mind spending that exta few)..........Also if going to Ibiza is not that great an idea, then which other city would you recommend,...Granada or Seville? Will be extremely grateful for any anwsers to the above questions or any other tips...Gracias!
May 29th, 2011, 09:28 AM

In only 10 days, I would suggest tree destination at the most.
(Spain is a big country with great deal of history, fantastic museums and architecture.
You can visit
Barcelona and Madrid ( with some side trips)
or Madrid and the South (Seville and Granada)
Or Barcelona ,Bilbao and SS
May 29th, 2011, 09:30 AM

Three....not tree
May 29th, 2011, 09:39 AM

I also think your original plan, 3 big cities and outlaying quant villages from there is perfect. No need to go to the oven hot south, nor an island on a plane this trip. if you love Spain and want more.. plan a fall or spring trip and start south next time.

Search this Thread