We are family of four(my parents, my brother and me) from India.
We are planning a vacation in Europe in mid or late september 2012 for 15 days and need some help in planning this vacation. Our budget is economy.
We are interested in natural beauty.
Following are the countries that we want to visit (Tentative)
Germany - Munich, Heidelberg, Baden-Baden, Rothenburg
Switzerland - Bern, Zermatt, Interlaken or Luzerne
Austria - Vienna and Salzburg
and may be Paris?
We heard that Switzerland and Austria are same in terms of scenic beauty and visiting one of the two countries is enough. Please advise on that.
We would be fine to stay in Bed and Breakfast Inns as I heard these are little cheaper.
We would like to travel by train and would like to know about rail passes.
One of my cousin was in Frankfurt and he used to travel in weekends by taking daily pass for 5 euro.
Also, we are vegetarians and are little concerned whether we can find veg food.
Please advise on places to visit, accomodation, transportation and food.
Any other tips and advise is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1800~570:1233 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Sup0rt sooj.
- 2 Geeks AOL [email protected] Password Recovery CONTACT 1:800:570:1233 AOL Tec*h??
- 3 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 4 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 5 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 6 Current plan for March trip
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 9 Spain in 2018
- 10 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 13 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 14 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 15 First time in Spain
- 16 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 17 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 18 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 22 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 23 beware of robbed in Milan
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 Which Area in London?