I am travelling from France to Paris via TGV the tram on the 24/12/2013. I will be jumping off at AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV.This is my first time travelling to Paris .Please could someone tell me how do I get from this train station to >Holiday Inn Express Paris Place d'Italie via the metro or is there any other suggestions. I do not want to take the taxi. Could someone give me in detail of how I get to the >Holiday Inn Express Paris Place d'Italie
.there are so many suggestions not sure which one is correct
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 2 파워볼사이트 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 파워볼사이트 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 6 Packing Champagne
- 7 Paris Apartment
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Which Area in London?
- 11 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 12 Milan airport--which one
- 13 Trains - website?
- 14 two days in Nice
- 15 Visit to France
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 20 First time in Spain
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 New fast track
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Itinerary Help, Please!!!