We are a group of 5 people. We bought 8 days Swiss Travel Pass. In order to take the Galcier Express we want to go from Zürich to Celerina. However, when we looked at the validity map we saw that a part of the journey from Klosters Platz to Sagliains is not included in our pass. For this journey, when we looked at the train website there is a regional express from Landquart to Celerina. We are confused, if we take the RE from Landquart to Celerina, how can we pay for the unincluded part from Klosters Platz to Sagliain?
Also we have a smiliar problem from Visp to Grindelwald. In this route, again the journey from Visp to Frutigen is not included in the validity map.
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 South of France
- 6 Family vacation
- 7 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 10 which language school in Italy?
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 14 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Dubrovnik
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 19 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 20 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 21 Driving
- 22 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 23 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 24 Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 Budget trip