I know the Baltic Countries have their own currency, but do they accept Euro's. I think Estonia might? I would also like to preload a Visa Travel Debit card (not connected to my bank account) with money. How easy is it to find machines that will take these cards to issue local currency?
(we are going to Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Russia..we plan on using mostly credit card, but we know that we have the need for some cash. We won't be in each country for very long and don't want to change a lot of cash)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 2 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 3 Trans Siberian Train
- 4 Greece during Easter week or August
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 7 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 8 The World's Greatest Churches
- 9 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 10 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 11 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 My France Vacation
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 London vacation rental agency
- 19 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 20 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 21 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 22 Iceland driving in March
- 23 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 24 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 25 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia