I leave tomorrow for a 3 week wedding/honeymoon trip. At one point during my trip I am traveling to Heraklion via overnight ferry from Pireaus.
I arrive in Heraklion at 6:00am. My plan was to tour Heraklion during the day before I rent a car and head to Chania where I am staying for 3 nights.
I really have a two part question
(1) Is there a place that I can store my luggage for a 1/2 day while I tour Heraklion, if so where is it, what is the name of the place.
(2)This question is nearly as important to me than the first, BUT most stuff doesn't open until 8 or 9 am and all "attractions" will be closed at 6:00am. Does anyone have any clever ideas of how I can fill 2 or 3 hours until things open up - Breakfast place, park to relax, any nice walks, etc.
Thank You and Happy Travels,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 18OO: 68I :72O8 installations CONTACT EPSON Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 3 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 4 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 5 Advise Needed
- 6 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 7 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 8 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 land vs river cruise
- 11 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 12 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 13 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 14 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 15 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 16 Scotland ideas
- 17 Tips for first trip to UK
- 18 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 19 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 20 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 21 The World's Greatest Churches
- 22 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Paris November 2017