We'll be in Paris in 10 days and we're running out of time! We used priceline for most of our stay in Paris but it won't accept our exact bid for the 29th and 30th of this month! These are the first 2 days we land in France from Egypt. I was thinking that maybe it would be best to stay at a hotel near/at Versailles (and thus see the Palace at the beginning of our trip?). We won't have a car, we're too large a family to take one taxi (5 people) so we want something convenient to mass transport (thinking about taking the RER from the airport then head to Versailles). So, the ideal hotel would be off of the RER (or metro) and near Versailles.
Does anyone know of such a hotel? Oh, of course, ideally it would cost less than $110 each room (we need 2 rooms so total $220 a night). Any ideas? Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 2 2 week May trip with kids
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 New Years in France
- 5 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 6 Barcelona tour option help please
- 7 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 8 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 9 Easter Week in Italy
- 10 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 11 Airport Transfer
- 12 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 13 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 14 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 15 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 16 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 17 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 18 Which Aran Island??
- 19 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 22 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 23 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 24 Moscow Hotels
- 25 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please