My Roadtrip is booked from Venice to Paris, Honfleur, Amboise up to Sarlat. I am uncertain about the following:
1. Travel from Sarlat to Gordes/St Remy via Carcassone or the ? more scenic route via Carjac, Figeac, Rodez, Millau and Montpellier.
2. Either way the above is too long for us to do in one day, and I am thinking of one stay-over along the way, thereby limiting travel to 3-4 hours per day. Where?
3. Should we stay in Gordes or St Remy? Will spend 7 days there.
4. From Gordes/St Remy we need to head north. Idea is to spend 4 days in village/town/city and then leave for Hagnau-am-Bodensee for the weekend and then drive to Zurich for flight back to South Africa. I considered Dijon, which is approx. 3 to 4 hours from Hagnau, but is that the best choice?
Your input and advice is appreciated.
Regards, de Wet.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 2 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 3 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 4 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 5 Airport Transfer
- 6 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 7 Which Aran Island??
- 8 Easter Week in Italy
- 9 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 12 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 13 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 14 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 15 Moscow Hotels
- 16 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Dublin to Donegal
- 20 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 21 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 22 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 23 Barcelona tour option help please
- 24 New Years in France
- 25 Greece -- Alternative to Athens