This is for your general information
Much to my dismay, I discovered yesterday,that my phone server, FIDO (run by ROGERS)
refused to unlock my recently acquired Iphone
The reason given: you have to have a Iphone for 90 days before they will unlock it
I have had my phone for 85 days now
That we have 5 lines with Fido for over 20 years had no impact with the person in charge of ublocking the phone
I was told to call FIDO on day 90 (when I will be in a small village in Greece!!!) and they would do it then
By the way, the phone must be reset after it is unlocked
Not being all that tech-savvy, this is not a good option for me
I will certainly manage
I actually did not want to rent a pricy GPS and just use Google maps when necessary on the phone
That is all!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact SBCGLOBAL Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 3 안전놀이터주소 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 10 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 Driving
- 15 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 20 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 21 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 22 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 23 Poland--where else to go
- 24 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 25 5 days in Andalusia