I am a university student (b.Com Honours in Management) residing in Malta. I am conducting research-discussion for my thesis on the Effects of Online Marketing For Maltese Cultural Sites of Hagar Qim and Mnajdra Temples.
I assure everyone i am a university student with no intentions of gaining any profit etc.. i would greatly appreciate your help.
Now.. anyone who is interested in coming (or came) to MALTA - WITH CULTURAL INTERESTS, is invited to enter a discussion blog (similar to here.. fodors) at this address http://spaces.msn.com/members/dalegauci
Your involvment is greatly appreciated
B.Sc.(Business and Computing)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Venice Trip?
- 2 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 3 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 4 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 5 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 6 10 Days in Austria
- 7 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 8 Le Marche Research Help
- 9 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 10 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 11 Greece in end October
- 12 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 16 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 17 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 18 Favorite London memories
- 19 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 20 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 23 Norte Dame light show!
- 24 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 25 Avignon
University Student - Please Help in My Research - Malta and Cultural Heritage