Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Europe (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/)
-   -   Underhill--Feel Better Soon! (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/underhill-feel-better-soon-496187/)

wren Jan 17th, 2005 04:37 PM

Underhill--Feel Better Soon!

Jean, Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you will feel much better soon. I am sure typing is not easy with a hurting shoulder! I will miss your contributions!

Scarlett Jan 17th, 2005 04:53 PM

Underhill! you had an accident??
I hope you are ok, that you are being nursed and waited on hand and foot and that someone is feeding you chocolates whenever you need them.
Best wishes, get well soon!
((F))((F))((F))((F))((F))((F))

cigalechanta Jan 17th, 2005 04:55 PM

You know I miss seeing you at our mutual cyber stomping grounds. Get well soon.

Sue4 Jan 17th, 2005 05:03 PM

Underhill, we've missed your oh, so helpful posts. So sorry about your accident. Get better soon!

crefloors Jan 17th, 2005 05:58 PM

Accident? Oh no!!!!!! Hope it isn't too serious and that you will be on the mend soon.

Grandmere1 Jan 17th, 2005 06:35 PM

I hope you are on the mend and feeling better very soon!

Croque_Madame Jan 17th, 2005 08:15 PM

Sorry to hear about your injury. I broke my elbow roller skating (at age 32!) so I know what it's like to suddenly find yourself with unfamiliar and exasperating limitations.

May you heal quickly and completely, with no lingering effects except the memory of these encouraging words from unseen friends who wish you well.

mclaurie Jan 18th, 2005 02:35 AM

I too send best wishes for a speedy recovery. ((R))((R))((R))

letour Jan 18th, 2005 04:59 AM

So sorry to hear about your injury, Underhill. I wish you a speedy recovery. In the meantime, maybe a little creative visualization of the view from Poet-Laval will diminish the pain!

All the best, Letour.

ira Jan 18th, 2005 05:01 AM

Get well soon, U.

((I))

jody Jan 18th, 2005 05:20 AM

Sorry to hear about your accident and hope you mend quickly!

DeborahAnn Jan 18th, 2005 05:29 AM

Jean, hoping you don't have to spend much time away from posting, wishing you a speedy recovery ((O)) Your advice and comments are always so helpful and positive. Hope you are not missing out on any planned travels. Deborah

bookchick Jan 18th, 2005 06:16 AM

Dear Underhill,
We miss you very much! I hope and pray you will be well enough to join us here again soon. I am sorry you had an accident.

Best Wishes,
BC

teacherlady Jan 18th, 2005 06:58 AM

I'm so sorry to hear about your accident, Underhill. You can wander around Borders or Avids and read all the French travel books and visualize your next trip. You'll be better in no time.

cigalechanta Jan 18th, 2005 07:09 AM

I'll make sure she sees all these wonderful posts!
topping

kismetchimera Jan 18th, 2005 07:16 AM

Accident!! Sorry to hear about it.Get well soon, we miss your posts.

StCirq Jan 18th, 2005 10:19 AM

Wow! Just saw this. What happened? I hope whatever it is will mend quickly. Best wishes!

cigalechanta Jan 18th, 2005 11:00 AM

She fell on the ice and her shoulder got the worse of it.

taggie Jan 18th, 2005 11:09 AM

Oh no! Poor you.
I had the same thing happen to me a couple of days ago... but fortunately mine is not serious.
All the best for a speedy recovery.

Underhill Jan 19th, 2005 08:29 AM

i slipped on an icy concrete block by our back fence while getting ready to toss grains for the woodducks in the pond. so much for good deeds.

thanks, everyone, for the good wishes and support. very much appreciated.