My question is: can I enter the UK from Italy after being 90 days there and still get the 6-month tourist visa in the UK? Or in order to get that, I need to enter Europe from the UK? You think they'll give me 6 or 3, because I "used" three months in Italy?
I'm not a European citizen. I need to know this, so that I can organize mi trip.
Has anyone tried this?
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected] renewal Installation CONTACT ☎1800.681.7208 AVGTec*hH supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 3 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 4 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 5 Paris Apartment
- 6 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 7 Milan airport--which one
- 8 Which Area in London?
- 9 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 10 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 11 Visit to France
- 12 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 15 family trip to Germany and more
- 16 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 1st time to Europe
- 24 Paris November 2017
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?