I am traveling to London, staying for a week, then headed to Paris on the Eurostar for a few days, and then flying back to the States. My dilemma is that for some reason, the train website is not allowing me to correctly print my train ticket out of the UK and to France. If I show just my return airline ticket from Paris to Boston, 10 days after entering England, will that be enough to convince the immigration officers I am not trying to illegally immigrate to the UK ?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 2 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 3 Current plan for March trip
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 9 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 10 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 13 beware of robbed in Milan
- 14 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 17 First time in Spain
- 18 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 19 Once upon a time in Italy
- 20 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help