My husband and I are visiting London in April (we're from Australia) and to surprise him, I'm planning to purchase a couple of tickets to an English Premier League Game (this is a big splurge for us).
The problem is, the ticket sites require a UK mailing address to have the tickets posted there in advance. We're staying in a hostel near Kings Cross, and I don't feel confident in having our expensive tickets sent there.
We arrive in London the day before the game is scheduled, and I'm more than happy to go pick up the tickets, but are there alternate options? Can we get it sent to a postal office or any other place but our hostel? Unfortunately we don't know anyone from London. It's a shame we can't get electronic tickets sent to us by email.
Any input is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1888 : 279 : O246 installations CONTACT CANON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 3 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 8 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 11 tinnitus
- 12 Tips for first trip to UK
- 13 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 14 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 15 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 16 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 London vacation rental agency
- 19 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 20 Scotland ideas
- 21 land vs river cruise
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 24 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 25 Trans Siberian Train