I know this is a silly question but I'm wondering what I should do, if anything, to fix my ticket.
Luckily, my hubby successfully ordered our TGV e-tickets from SNCF.com (we're in the US) without much trouble. It failed once but then went through the second time after he did the "verified by visa." I guess that's one less thing to worry about before the trip.
However, in his rush to get it done and get us seats on a specific train, he typed my last name incorrectly. He put it as his last name, though my passport still has my maiden name. He and our children all have his last name. He even got the name/prenom in the right spot, and all the birthdays correct... he just momentarily forgot, after all these years, that I kept my maiden name for my legal/professional purposes.
These are not PREMS tickets. They are the "Loisir Reduit" rate which means they are fully refundable. We are traveling from Paris to Tours, and I don't know if they'll even check our passports for the trip. Our last TGV trip was at least a decade ago.
Would you recommend that I try to contact SNCF now, wait until we are in Paris and can go to a ticket booth to sort it out, or simply ignore it.
Would love your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 Christmas Markets 2017
- 7 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 8 Budget trip
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 11 Driving
- 12 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 13 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 14 Algarve Town Selection
- 15 Tips for first trip to UK
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 Browsing Barcelona
- 18 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 21 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 22 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 23 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.