Thanks to the powers that be at American Airlines (or on second thought Iberia?) our flight was changed and we will now be treated to a 5 hour layover at MAD on our way home to the US. I did some research and it looks as though that's not enough time to get into Madrid. But is it enough time to get anywhere? If so, we would check most of our stuff going home and jump on a train. Any thoughts? This will be on Saturday, Jan. 21 if that makes a difference.
Besides a book, newspaper, computer, are there any noteworthy diversions at the airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 2 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 Croatia in mid/late October
- 8 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 9 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Help with Venice Trip?
- 12 Dubrovnik
- 13 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 14 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 15 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 16 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 17 Norte Dame light show!
- 18 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 19 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 20 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 10 Days in Austria
- 23 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 24 Greece in end October
- 25 Champagne Tours