My fiance and I are getting married next September 19, and our 2 week honeymoon will begin on the following Monday or Tuesday.
He wants to go to France and I want to go to Italy- is it possible to do both without feeling horribly rushed?
We want to do Paris, the French Riviera (1-2 places), Florence, and the Amalfi coast. (and possibly Venice?) I'm concerned that it's just too much travel time- I don't want to sit around in one location for two weeks, but I also don't want to feel hurried on my honeymoon. Normally I love to pack lots of things into a vacation, but I really want to be able to get a feel for the places we go and actually be able to relax. We want a good combination of relaxing on or near the beach and exploring cities and art. We are also huge foodies.
Any help is so appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All @Email Password Reset Contact 1888:482:3831 Tec*h Supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 3 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 4 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 5 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 8 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 9 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 12 New Years in France
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 15 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 16 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 17 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 18 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 19 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 22 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 23 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 24 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 25 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
Two week September honeymoon- can we do both France and Italy?