Two potential GTGs:
• I arrive in Edinburgh 25 August for a quick two day visit - - jane1144 and Mr. jane1144 are there at the same time and we are thinking of meeting up on the 25th. Maybe not totally ideal since I'm probably going to be jetlagged after 3 flights and 19+ hours in transit. But being the trooper I am . . . location/time not set yet but likely in the early evening.
• A few days later I hit London and will be there Aug 30 through Sept 3. Three other Fodorites' trips all intersect - elberko, gailscout, and thursdaysd are all in London at the same time. We figured the Bank Holiday weekend might not be best for organizing a GTG so we are thinking of Tuesday Sept. 1. Again - no firm plans yet.
Anyone up for fun/frivolity/gossip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SAFARI BROWSER 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact SAFARI Tec*h care
- 2 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 3 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 4 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 5 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 6 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 7 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 9 day trip to France
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 14 2 week May trip with kids
- 15 Arezzo - how much time?
- 16 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 17 Which Aran Island??
- 18 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 19 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 20 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 21 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 22 Easter Week in Italy
- 23 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 24 Airport Transfer
- 25 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
Two potential GTGs: