I have an upcoming trip to Europe and will be landing in Geneva Switzerland on Sat April 25th at 7:30 am and have to be in Grenoble France on Monday April 27th by noon.
I have spent a weekend in Geneve on a prior trip so would like to explore some other plac e in Switzerland. Initially was thinking of either Bern, or Veveaux/Montreaux, and read Rick Steve's Best of Europe and he recommends Gimmelwald and the Berner Oberland.
I like a mix of architechture/culture, good food with some walking/hiking/enjoying nature. (if there are some activities even better, guided walks, rafting etc).
Wanted opinions on
1. Places you would recommend I spend the two days in and itinerary of things to do
2. Best ways for transportation from GVA and back to Grenoble.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Password reset Contact 1800~570:1233 AOL Tec*h supp0rt care??
- 2 Once upon a time in Italy
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 5 9 day trip to France
- 6 Which Aran Island??
- 7 Sleep at Heathrow
- 8 Keukenhaf
- 9 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 10 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 11 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 12 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 13 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 14 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 15 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 16 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 17 Rail vs. Plane
- 18 Arezzo - how much time?
- 19 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 20 Where to See Flamenco
- 21 Netherlands- Texel
- 22 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 23 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 24 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 25 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!