I'm planning a trip with a friend and we need some advice. We're two college seniors (women) who will be finishing summer study abroad in France and will be meeting up to travel for two weeks end of July/early August. We're hoping for a variety of urban/rural and great night life. We're essentially both adventurous foodies and plan to stay in hostels.
We're looking at three separate trips and I would love some recommendations/input (especially safety in Turkey & Morocco for two young women):
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BELLSOUTH 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT BELLSOUTH Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 3 Advise Needed
- 4 10 days in europe
- 5 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 6 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 7 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 8 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 9 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 land vs river cruise
- 12 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 13 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 14 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 15 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 16 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 17 Scotland ideas
- 18 Tips for first trip to UK
- 19 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 20 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 21 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Portugal
Two college students seeking advice- 2 weeks in Europe summer 2015