Im trying to put together a trip next May (2017) for approximately 10 to 12 people for a couple of weeks somewhere along the Amalfi Coast. We are looking to rent a Villa (if thats possible) to accommodate that many people. I don't know where we should be looking or how much we should expect to pay. The group is older (but still quite mobile).
We would like reasonable access to day trips to Naples, Capri, etc. I have checked out some of the villas around Positano but am wondering if you guys have better ideas for locations and any suggestion for who to contact to lease them.
We are just getting into this so its ALL flexible at this point. Any and all suggestions as to where to stay, go or see would REALLY be appreciated. The trip will probably be the first 2 weeks of May next year. Thanks for your help and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Years in France
- 2 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 3 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 6 Which Aran Island??
- 7 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 8 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 9 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 10 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 11 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 12 Easter Week in Italy
- 13 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 14 Barcelona tour option help please
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 19 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 20 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 21 1st time to Europe
- 22 My trip to Prague
- 23 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 24 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 25 Getting to FCO from Rome