I’ll be leaving Montreal with Avignon as my destination. There are no direct flights. I would have to land in Paris and take the train to Avignon. Air France website is offering a flight/train combo ticket when I enter Avignon as my destination. Arrival is at Terminal 2E and train terminal is at TN. There is no seat assignment offered. I have 3 hours b/w arrival and train departure.
I also looked into Roissy airport option but it’s much too expensive.
Anybody have experience with this route and with the combo ticket?
- Is the connection to the train easy enough? Even with luggage?
- Will a seat be assigned to me?
- Will I be getting off at the City Center in Avignon?
- Is it easy to get to the city center by shuttle or taxi?
- Will my luggage arrive in Avignon or will I have to collect it at the airport?
I called the Air France customer care line but I didn't feel the agent was certain of what she was saying.
I’d love to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 Greece during Easter week or August
- 3 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 4 Iceland driving in March
- 5 Northern Spain road trip
- 6 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 7 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 8 Help with Spain itinerary
- 9 My France Vacation
- 10 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 11 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 12 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 13 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 14 Where to stay in Naples?
- 15 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 16 Driving
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 19 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 20 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 21 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 22 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 23 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 24 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 25 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question