My wife and I will be visiting Italy for the first time in May. We are both in our lower-twenties and are hoping to find some unique/ adventurous things to do. We're starting our trip with 3 days in Venice, 2 days on a quick detour to visit friends up in Berlin, back down to Milan to catch a train to Cinque Terre for 4 days, 6 days in Rome, and the remaining 4 days in Tuscany. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for the final leg of our trip? We will have a rental car upon arriving in Rome, and were battling between exploring tuscany (based in Chianti) or driving down to Amalfi or even Sicily in hopes of finding some adrenaline-inspired, adventurous activities? Or if anyone knows of any such things in Tuscany, that would be helpful as well! Skydiving, paragliding, canyoning, ATV's, jet skis, skydiving, scuba diving etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 beware of robbed in Milan
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 4 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 5 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 6 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 10 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 17 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 18 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 24 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring