Next summer I want to rent a villa in Tuscany for a month with my 3 kids, mom and perhaps my brother. I drove cross-country in Italy a few years ago and loved every moment. I stayed in San G and also Pienza for 6 days. I visited many of the hilltowns for a short day trip, but this was before children. We have 3 kids who will be 4, 7 and 9 next summer 2017. We are renting a villa with a pool. I found a good website rentvillas.com, but I have a few questions...
1. Do you recommend another website to book villas in Tuscany?
2. Which area in tuscany is best to stay with a more lively town nearby for dining?
Lucca, Pisa, Florence, Arezzo, Siena, Livorno or somewhere else?
Although with a car rental, we can probably get to most towns easily?
3. We want to train around Italy potentially. But will also have a car rental too. Should we stay closer to the train? How many trains are their in the Tuscany region?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 2 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 3 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 6 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 7 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 12 First time in Spain
- 13 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 14 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 15 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 18 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 23 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 24 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)