I need your help again. Has anyone in this forum ever visited the Tuscan and Umbrian Regions of Italy such as Maremma, Orbetello, Talamone, Siena, Pisa, Lucca, Orvieto, Todi, Assisi and Spello.? If so, I would appreciate if you can provide me with some feedbacks about each of the places mentioned above in comparison to other regions.
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Years in France
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 5 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 6 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 7 Which Aran Island??
- 8 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 9 Trains - website?
- 10 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 11 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 12 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 13 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 14 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 15 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 16 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 Rome Hotel
- 19 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 20 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 21 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 22 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 23 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 24 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 25 Looking for B&B Recommendations Killarney Ireland