Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Tuscany Tour Guide Recommendation- Alessandro Cammilli

Sep 24th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Original Poster

My husband and I just got back from Italy and had a fabulous time! One of our favorite things was a private tour to Tuscany and since people are always looking for tour guide recommendations I wanted to pass our guide's information along because he was excellent! I heard about Alessandro Cammilli from others on Fodors and Tripadvisor and he lived up to every positive post!

He picked us up right on time in Florence and took us through the Chianti Classico region. We stopped at a castle, a few wineries and some amazing towns (Greve in Chianti, Castellina, Siena and a couple others.)

He is really flexible in terms of what you want your day to be like so if you let him know what you are looking for he'll help come up with a great plan! He responds to emails quickly and was full of great information about Tuscany and Florence too. We learned SO much!! He also has a new car and AC- I know a lot of people ask about this... And from reading other posts he isn't as expensive as a lot of other guides and worth every penny! Every where we went people knew him and were so happy to see him, he's a great person to spend the day with and we highly recommend him! His email address is [email protected]. At the end of our day he told us he also does tours to Cinque Terre- so next time we'll set that up with him in addition to another tour through Tuscany.

Enjoy!!

Sep 26th, 2007, 01:41 PM

Thanks for the information. 4 of us will be heading to Tuscany in November of 2008 and are looking for a tourguide to show us the sights for a day. I also have heard rave reviews about"Lucca" from Hills & Roads tours.