Me and my husband are planning a trip to Italy next april..
We are looking to spend a couple of nights to have a "true" Tuscan experience.
I would love to stay in a place with the rolling hills and access to the chianti wine region, by bike or something. Does any one have any suggestions on small towns or properties outside of cities? We will be travelling by train so it needs to be easily accessible!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트 카지노 ≪어플바카라어플 : qyd55.com●
- 2 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 3 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 4 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 6 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 9 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 10 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 11 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 15 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 18 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 Christmas week in Ireland
- 23 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 24 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 25 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo