Hi again, all -
I’m looking forward to my upcoming trip to Turkey and to what I’m sure will be some delicious meals. I’ve read (and taken detailed notes on) some mouthwatering suggestions and descriptions, and suspect that some of you will have further ideas.
I welcome recommendations for seasonal and/or regional foods and dishes that I should counsider tasting or seeking during a trip that starts in early May and ends in early June and includes (in order) the following destinations:
Restaurant recommendations are also welcome.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Icloud Supp0rt Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 2 Rail vs. Plane
- 3 Sleep at Heathrow
- 4 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 Self Drive UK tour
- 8 Where to See Flamenco
- 9 2 week May trip with kids
- 10 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 11 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 12 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 13 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 14 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 15 Airport Transfer
- 16 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 21 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 22 Arezzo - how much time?
- 23 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 24 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 25 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
Hi again, all -