I am looking for a 10 - 14 day trip. I love being coastal side, so I am thinking of Malta or Turkey. I would love to try and do two countries in the two weeks... Looking for some help.
Option 1: Malta and possibly portugal
Option 2: Turkey and second country closeby undecided (Def want to do Instabul & Antalya)
I love being on the beach/outdoors/exploring some history and culture. I love food, fresh fish, fitness etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 2 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 3 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 4 Scotland ideas
- 5 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 paris to london- day trip
- 8 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 9 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 The World's Greatest Churches
- 12 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 13 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 14 Portugal
- 15 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 16 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 19 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 20 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 24 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 25 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris