thank you all for your help in planning my Turkey adventure!!! Wondering if I could get some advice on how best to see what I want to see in the 11 days I have on the ground! I can't seem to find any posts about people hiring private drivers and I know the intercity flights aren't that convenient.
I'm interested in going from Istanbul to Ephesus (spend the day here) then down south to the area around Kas to spend a few days and get on a boat...from that region i'm hoping to go up to Capadoccia to spend a few days before heading back to Istanbul. Any recommendations? I'm travelling with my sister and don't feel comfortable doing the driving myself. Has anyone used private drivers to make this round?
thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 5 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 6 Current plan for March trip
- 7 beware of robbed in Milan
- 8 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 9 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 First time in Spain
- 15 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 16 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 17 Once upon a time in Italy
- 18 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 19 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 20 GTG Paris December 2017
- 21 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help