My wife and I are traveling to Turkey this July (next month) 2013. With all of the commotion with the government there and what I'm seeing on t.v. it doesn't look that safe. There is a travel advisory out for travelers. Has anyone been there lately and is it relativity safe? We are planning on going to Istanbul and Fethiye area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 gmail Password Reset CONTACT 1:888:260:2909 gmail Tec*hh Care 24*7SK
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 First time in Spain
- 4 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 7 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 8 Once upon a time in Italy
- 9 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 10 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 11 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 12 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 13 beware of robbed in Milan
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 16 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 17 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 20 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome