June 28th Friday, I fly into Turkey via Naples. Istanbul. Plan is to relax and cafe hop....evening take a cruise along the Bosphorous.
June 29th Saturday- we'd like to see the Mosque, Haj Sophia, Topkapi Palace and maybe the Spice Market
June 30 Sunday - we need to leave for Ephesus.....what is the best way to do so?
July 1 Mon - see Ephesus. Overnight.
July 2 Tue- We need to head to Pamukkale. Overnight
July 3 Wed - We would like to head out to Cappodocia after visiting the springs at Pamukkale.
July 4 Thurs - Hot air balloon and caves in the evening. Overnight in Cappodocia
July 5 - We'd like to return to Istanbul by evening.
July 6 - Istanbul - the Bazaar and maybe a Hamam
July 7 - we depart for SFO and arrive in SFO
How do we get around to Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappo??? Anyone rented a car and driver for a road trip? Thank you!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 Tips for first trip to UK
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 7 Dubrovnik
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 10 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 11 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 16 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 17 which language school in Italy?
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Driving
- 20 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 21 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Budget trip
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!