At rather short notice we're planning to visit Turkey in late January. In an ideal world, I'd like to spend the first few days on arrival in Istanbul. On day 4 travel to Ephesus early and see Ephesus in the second half of the day, then stay the night nearby. On day 5 travel to Cappadocia from Ephesus, spending two nights, and then returning to Istanbul for departure on day 7. Travel would be by plane. I'm trying to establish whether that is all practical, or whether that would be far too rushed with the transfers between locations?
Thanks in advance for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 2 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 3 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 4 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 5 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 6 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 7 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 8 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 9 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 12 Moscow Hotels
- 13 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 14 Packing Champagne
- 15 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 16 Manchester hotels
- 17 Visit to France
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 20 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 23 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 24 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 25 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey