Hopefully someone can help me here.
I was applying for the Turkey evisa online. In the form, the first name/given name field is a mandatory field and can't be left empty.
But the problem is that on my passport, there is no first/given name, the field is blank on my passport.
I tried calling them on the number mentioned and also contacting them through the website but they didn't know how I should proceed.
So I'm not exactly sure what I should put in that field in the online evisa form. Usually in other visa applications if I can't leave a field empty, they mention to put either NA (Not Available) or FNU (First Name Unavailable). But this application hasn't mentioned anything like this.
Any help will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 Tips for first trip to UK
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 7 Dubrovnik
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 10 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 11 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 16 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 17 which language school in Italy?
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Driving
- 20 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 21 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Budget trip
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!