Gonna use this thread for queries I have for my London leg.
Me and two of my family will reach Heathrow at 7am on a Friday.
I convinced them to change our flight from Saturday to Friday thinking the busy period would be on a weekend but I found out that is a mistake.
Anywho, we would be staying at Ibis Whitechapel. Abit far off but we love Bricklane and East London alot. Is tube still worth taking for the price? Would the ride be unpleasant since it will be 1.5 hours and we have to change from Picaddily to District line over at Gloucester Road station and continue to Whitechapel?
Secondly, on our last day we are heading to St Pancreas, this is way more convenient since there is no change but will going into the tube at Whitechapel on a Tuesday morning be a bad idea? Should we just take a cab with our luggage since it is not that far? If not, around which part of the morning should I leave? I have not booked ticket to Paris yet so I can still be a little bit flexible now.
Am I worrying too much about the crowd?
All things good,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 4 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 5 My France Vacation
- 6 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia
- 7 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 8 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 9 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 10 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 11 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 14 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 15 Iceland driving in March
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 19 London vacation rental agency
- 20 Greece during Easter week or August
- 21 Northern Spain road trip
- 22 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 23 Help with Spain itinerary
- 24 Where to stay in Naples?
- 25 Driving