I'm new to the forum, and my apologies if this question has been asked before, but I have two types of baggage: a large backpack, and a relatively small wheeled luggage that has straps for carrying on my back.
I plan on visiting three countries: Netherlands, Germany and Sweden, and I'll be flying between my destinations. I'll be staying in hostels. I'll be staying four days in Amsterdam, four days in Munich, and two days in Stockholm.
I ask this because I plan on bringing back souvenirs home, so my backpack will be much heavier on the flight back, and I intend to take a few grooming supplies that will not be allowed on carry-on (I need them, unwanted hairs sprout very suddenly on me).
The wheeled luggage is fairly small, but not small enough to fit in the airplane cabin.
So, for those of you more experienced travelers: backpack or wheeled luggage?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for first trip to UK
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 4 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 5 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 6 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 7 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 8 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 London vacation rental agency
- 11 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 12 Scotland ideas
- 13 land vs river cruise
- 14 The World's Greatest Churches
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 17 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 Trans Siberian Train
- 20 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 21 South of France
- 22 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 23 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 24 My France Vacation
- 25 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)