DH and I will be in Norway for Christmas, splitting time between Oslo and Tromso. My questions here pertain to Tromso. I am hoping to see the Northern Lights. Would it be best to go on a tour out of the town or can we see them just fine from in town? Or is there too much light? I don't want to unneccessarily spend a lot of money - the tours I have looked up run from?$165 on up per person. Can anyone recommend a specific company?
Also any restaurant reccomendations would be welcome.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTSBCGLOBAL Techh care
- 2 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 3 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 4 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 5 Packing Champagne
- 6 Paris Apartment
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Which Area in London?
- 10 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 11 Milan airport--which one
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 two days in Nice
- 14 Visit to France
- 15 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 16 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 19 First time in Spain
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 New fast track
- 22 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 23 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 24 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 25 Once upon a time in Italy