I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 2 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 3 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 4 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 Portugal
- 8 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 Christmas Markets 2017
- 13 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 Le Marche Research Help
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 land vs river cruise
- 18 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 19 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 20 Tips for first trip to UK
- 21 paris to london- day trip
- 22 10 days in europe
- 23 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 24 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017