First time traveler to Europe...
We are traveling to Venice and plan to go to Florence then Rome.
Flights in and out of Venice are the same as into Venice and out of Rome.
In the US it can be really expensive to rent a car in city A (Venice) and drop off in city B (Rome).
Is this the same in Italy? Its only a 5 hour drive, would it be better to pick up the car in Venice and then drive back after seeing Rome to Venice to drop the car off so that its the same pickup/drop off location?
Also, what website, or where online should I reserve the car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 4 GTG Paris December 2017
- 5 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 London vacation rental agency
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 12 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 13 Trans Siberian Train
- 14 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 Iceland driving in March
- 17 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 18 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 19 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 20 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 21 ICELAND in February
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 24 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 25 paris to london- day trip