We are a couple in our early 30's living in New York and its our first trip to Switzerland. We are planning this trip in mid August. (18 to 23)
We are landing in Zurich , stopping in mountreux for 2 days , then in Interlaken for next 2 days and were planning to spend 1 day and 1 night in Lucerne as we are flying back from Geneva.
I was wondering if we should plan to stop in Lucerne or is there any other place which you could suggest us?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL $ 1800:681:7208 Passwords Reset Contact AOL Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 3 Where to buy Saffron?
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 9 Portugal
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Scotland ideas
- 12 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 13 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 14 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 15 paris to london- day trip
- 16 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 17 The World's Greatest Churches
- 18 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 19 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 20 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 21 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 24 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 25 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days