Found this to be a great forum. Need some help with our first trip to Switzerland.
We would start form Mumbai in July third week and got three days to spend (say reaching Swizerland on Fri Morning and staying till Monday Morning).
We are two family with a six year kid. Our interest would be to spend a day in one of the city say Geneva, Zurich, Bern and then take some of the best scene trains to Interlaken and to the top of the mountains.
We would liked eave for Spain on Monday morning.
Need suggestions on itinerary, trains, hotels, approximate expenses and anything else that could be useful to make it a great trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport Transfer
- 2 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 3 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 4 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 7 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 Which Aran Island??
- 10 Easter Week in Italy
- 11 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 14 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 Moscow Hotels
- 17 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 20 Dublin to Donegal
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 23 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 24 Barcelona tour option help please
- 25 New Years in France
Trip to Switzerland in July: need help with itinerary, hotels, places etc