We are planning our 4th trip to Switzerland from April 3rd to 12th April 2015. We have already covered Engelberg, Mt. Titlis, jungfrauch, Trumbelbach falls, Zermatt, Lucerne, Interlaken, murren, Zurich, schilthorn, River Rhine and the similar famous places in Switzerland in last 15 years starting from our Honeymoon. now we want to celebrate our 15th anniversary also in our favourite place on earth....
Tentatively, we have done our bookings in Muottas muragl (graubunden) and at wengen. The third destination that we wanted to choose was near the lake, we are confused whether to stay in montreaux or vevey or is there any other area near the lake, so we could cover the castles and the vineyards!!!
Can you please help me select places which I have missed on, maybe not so famous but worth visiting....The bookings above are tentative based on what I could find online, so any ideas are welcome....
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG @ renewal Installation CONTACT ☎18006817208 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 9 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 12 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 13 Paris Apartment
- 14 Visit to France
- 15 Barcelona to Malaga
- 16 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 Which Area in London?
- 19 First time in Spain
- 20 family trip to Germany and more
- 21 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 Packing Champagne
- 24 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 25 Milan airport--which one