I am planning to visit Norway and Sweden in April, with 7 days in each country. Need help to plan the trip - which cities to visit, what are the must-dos and being a budget traveler, where to stay, eat and catch a few beers.
Promise to return the favour, if you guys need any help for Dubai.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 2 2 week May trip with kids
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 5 Arezzo - how much time?
- 6 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 7 New Years in France
- 8 Easter Week in Italy
- 9 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 10 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 11 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 14 Which Aran Island??
- 15 Spain or Portugal
- 16 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 17 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 18 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 21 9 day trip to France
- 22 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 23 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal