I recently posted regarding my trip to Spain and Istanbul. I have changed my mind and will now just travel to Spain in Jan 2014. This is my itenary that I am planning:
Jan1: Fly to Malaga from London and take bus to Granada
Jan 2: Granada
Jan 3: Bus to Cordoba
Jan 4: Cordoba
Jan5: Bus to Seville
Jan 6: Seville
Jan 7: Bus to Madrid
Jan 8 :Madrid
Jan 9: Madrid
Jan 10: Bus to Barcelona
Jan 11: Barcelona
Jan 12: Barcelona
Jan 13: Barcelona
Jan 14: Fly back to London
Please tell me if this order makes sense I am looking forward to going to the main tourist sites. Please tell me if the number of days allocated are good? Also, which bus or train company would you suggest?
Thank you !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 2 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 3 London vacation rental agency
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 6 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 South of France
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 11 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 12 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 13 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 My France Vacation
- 16 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 17 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 18 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 19 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 20 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 21 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 24 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 25 Planning a Poland itinerary