We - DH and 2 Teenage sons - will be in Paris for three days and 4 in Prague early August. We have been to Paris before and have seen Louvre, Eiffel Tower etc. In Paris we plan to see some neighborhoods (St. Germaine, Montmarte, Marais) rather than do too many museums. We also hope to eat in some good bistros - cafe constant for one - although I know many places will be closed in August.
Prague is a first trip for us and I have read some great reports here which will help greatly. So the question for this group...given the time we have in the two cities, should we do a trip to Giverny from Paris, and Cezky Krumlov from Prague? We love to see as much as we can and love art and architecture. Are the two sights worth the time they will take away from the two cities?
Also would appreciate restaurant recommendations for Paris, given that so many are
closed in August. Thanks as always.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 할배게임 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 MLB게임 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 4 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 5 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 8 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 9 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 10 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 11 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 12 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 15 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 16 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 19 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 20 Barcelona to Malaga
- 21 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 22 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 23 Christmas week in Ireland
- 24 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 25 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria